Matteutdanning fra utlandet

Det er god trening å prate matematikk. Her er det fritt fram for alle. Obs: Ikke spør om hjelp til oppgaver i dette underforumet.

Moderatorer: Vektormannen, espen180, Aleks855, Solar Plexsus, Gustav, Nebuchadnezzar, Janhaa

Svar
trenrun

Min soenn vil ha tatt Algebra I og Geometry fra US High School naar han returnerer til Norge og vi ber om hjelp til aa forstaa hva dette tilsvarer pa norsk matematikk-niva – offisiell Texas state curriculum beskrivelse er nedenfor. Hvilken matte vil det vaere naturlig a fortsette med pa norsk videregaende: Grunnkurs, 2MX, .....?

Algebra I - 1 credit

Algebra I begins the study of functions. Functions represent the systematic dependence of one quantity on another. Students use functions to represent and model problem situations and to analyze and interpret

relationships. Students work in many situations to set up equations and inequalities and use a variety of methods to solve them. A variety of representations (concrete, numerical, algorithmic, and graphical), tools, and graphing calculators are used to model mathematical situations and solve meaningful problems. Coursework concentrates on foundations for functions, linear functions, and quadratic and other nonlinear functions.

Geometry - 1 credit

Geometry consists of the study of geometric figures of zero, one, two, and three dimensions and the relationships having to do with size, shape, location, direction, and orientation of these figures. The students use a variety of representations, tools, and technology to solve meaningful problems by representing figures, transforming figures, analyzing relationships, and proving things about them. Topics will include congruency, similarity, dimensionality, and patterning of all geometric figures. ♦ Prerequisite: Algebra I
Svar