Oppgaver stålkonstruksjoner

Her kan du stille spørsmål vedrørende problemer og oppgaver i matematikk på høyskolenivå. Alle som har kunnskapen er velkommen med et svar. Men, ikke forvent at admin i matematikk.net er spesielt aktive her.

Moderatorer: Vektormannen, espen180, Aleks855, Solar Plexsus, Gustav, Nebuchadnezzar, Janhaa

Svar
cocos22

Hei

sliter med en oppgave i stålkonstruksjoner

1. A 14m height compression member is concentrically connected atboth A and B ends. The end A is connected to behave as pinwhile the end B is connected to behave as fixed. The member has been braced at the midpoint to prevent lateral deflections in the minor principal plane as shown in Figure 1. The member is subjected to an axial compressive dead load (Qd) of 420 kN and a compressive imposed load (Qi) of 640 kN.

a) Design a suitable universal column (HE-A or HE-B Table 1.2 or 1.3 of “STÅLKONSTRKJONER”) of steel grade S275 to resist the axial loading.

b) If theend A also will behave asfixed, do you believe that designed cross section in (a) can withstand above loadings. Illustrate the reasons for your argument.

2.A 3 m height compression member is concentrically supported at both ends.The cross section of the member is RHS 100×50×5 (RHS Table 1.5 of “STÅLKONSTRUKJONER”) of S275 steel grade. The member is subjected to an axial compressive design load (NEd) of 150 kN. Check thesuitability of the column (i.e. can the column withstand the above loading), when

a) Both ends of the member arefixed supported.
b) One end is simply supported while other end is fixed supported.
c) Both ends of the member aresimplysupported.
d) One end is fixed supported while other end is free.
Svar